Mrs. Hall's 9th and 10th English
http://mypulsenews.com/cossatot-river-school-district-hires-new-faculty-members/
Hello! I am Dana Hall, and I am pleased to be a member of the staff at Cossatot River High School. I will be a long-term substitute in 9th and 10th grade English. My position will become permanent when I receive a provisional license from Arkansas. I have a Bachelor's of Science in English with a minor in History from Texas A & M- Texarkana. I am currently working toward a Master's of Art in Teaching at Southern Arkansas University. My previous experience includes substitute teacher at Horatio Elementary and Lockesburg High, writing tutor at A & M Texarkana, and Young Writer's Workshop mentor.I currently live in Gillham, AR, with my husband of five years. Together, we have 7 children, 17 grandchildren, and 1 great-grandson. I have two cats and none horses. I love to ride every chance I get, which is not often enough.
I look forward to meeting and getting to know each of you, my students and your families. I hope to see you all at Back to School night, August 14, 2015. Classes begin Monday, August 17, 2015. I am looking forward to a rewarding year. As we work together to instill a sense of confidence, self-esteem, responsibility, and a love for literature, it is my hope that each of you will strive to reach your highest potential. I hope you are excited as I am!
Please call me with any concerns. My email is dhall@crhseagles.edu or you can call the office at 870-387-4200. My conference hours are (9th) 10:15 am- 11:10 am and (10th) 2:10 pm- 3:10 pm, or if needed we can make other arrangements.

No comments:
Post a Comment